(23 March 1987)
- As we know about Kangana Ranaut Is a big celebrity of Bollywood, who works at the Hindi Cinema as an actress. She is very famous for her acting, Boldness. Ranaut Win many awards Three national Award and Four Filmfare awards. Ranaut was honored with the Padma Shri award which is the fourth highest prestigious civilian award in our country of India.
- Ranaut was born in Bhambla, at a small town in Himachal Pradesh. Ranaut Want to become a doctor at the Insistence of her Parents. After some time, she Determined her own career path. Ranaut lived her house at the age of sixteen After that she lived in Delhi with her friend Where she became a model.
- Then she worked in the theatre with Director Arvind gaur. In 2006 Ranaut debut her first film Gagster which was a blockbuster movie on Box office for the film she worked hard That time Kangana was only 18 years old. Also, she got an Award from the Filmfare award for a Best female debut. After that, she worked in many Films. Recently she Worked in the Manikarnika Movie Which was based on the real story of The Queen of Jhansi, her acting in this Film was very appreciable.
- Now She is Busy on Social Media for the Sushant case against Bollywood Industry. As we know that Sushant Singh Rajput was found dead 0n 14 June 2020 at his flat, so in this case, Kangana said that it does not suicide it is murdered which is done by some big people of Bollywood industry.
- Personal life– Ranaut was born on 20 March 1987 in Bhambia, Himachal Pradesh to Amardeep and Asha. Her father is a businessman and contractor, her mother is a school teacher. She has three siblings, two sisters and one brother. Her brother and sister’s name are Akshit, Rangoli.
- Her grandfather was an IAS officer, Ranaut spent her childhood in Dehra dune and she completes her schooling from Dev’s High school where she participated in many debates, Elocution, and she was a good basketball player. After that, she took admission to science collage in Simla. Then she lived her education and Enrolled in the Elite school of modeling, and also in Delhi, she did acting in theatres,